This journey will be an unprecedented experience beyond imagination—10 days in Israel, walking in the land of the Bible! We will take our pilgrimage from November 12, 2019, to November 21, 2019.
Join us as we walk in the footsteps of Jesus, get baptized in the Jordan River, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, and eat St. Peter’s fish. Linda and I will be with you for an unforgettable experience partaking of the Lord’s Supper in the Garden Tomb, walking along the Via Dolorosa, ascending to the mountaintop fortress at Masada, praying in the Garden of Gethsemane, and floating in the Dead Sea. We’ll even visit the place where Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount and much, much more!
We are confident this pilgrimage will not only be an enjoyable experience, but also a cherished spiritual encounter that will enrich your walk with the Master.
A list of the sites we intend to visit is below. If you’re interested in coming with us, please review the Passenger Tour Registration Form and the Terms and Conditions document on this page. You will find information about the trip deposit and payment information, as well as important deadlines as well as travel terms and conditions. To secure your place, please complete, sign, and date all forms. Send them with your deposit to the address specified. Space is limited, so act while there is still time and room.
If you are like me, you’ve been waiting your entire life for such an exciting adventure. Linda and I invite you to join us as we explore the land of Jesus and see the Word of God truly come alive! We look forward to taking this journey with you.
Bishop Sam N. Clements
General Overseer[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation from JFK Airport
- Licensed Tour Guide, Motor Coach, and site entrance fees
- Breakfast and dinner each day, and one St. Peter’s Fish lunch along the Sea of Galilee
- Tour Israel, the Land of the Bible, with Israel Government licensed, certified English-speaking guide, as well as General Overseer Sam N. Clements
- Airfare, taxes, and fuel surcharges from John F. Kennedy Airport to Ben Gurion Airport
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoaches
- Full days sightseeing, experiencing the Holy Land with sites and activities to cherish for a lifetime
- Hotels based on double occupancy, Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Highlighted inclusions: Exemplary personal attention, assistance during recruitment phases, Israel Advantage Tours Signature Touch Service
- Gratuities to Israel guide, Israel driver, hotel staff (reception, porterage, housekeeping, dining room), and scheduled out-of-hotel dining experiences at restaurants
- City of David
- Western Wall Tunnel
- Sea of Galilee Boat Sail
- Nazareth – Mount Precipice
- Dead Sea
- Mount of Olives
- Hosanna Road
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Western Wall (Kotel)
- The Upper Room
- Temple Steps
- Pool of Bethesda
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Garden Tomb and Gordon’s Calvary
- …and more!
- Single Room Supplement per person (limited availability): $750
For more information or to reserve your space, contact our concierge, Cindy, at ISRAEL ADVANTAGE tours by calling (847) 835-0550 of e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]