REACH OUT! This year’s Helping Hands for Kids project will offer the children of your congregation an opportunity to REACH OUT to the children living in a village of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. Right now there are 41 children living in the orphanage and attending the mission school there.
This mission school has the opportunity not only to serve these 41 children who live in the orphanage but there are 16 more villages near. The children in these villages have no schools or churches to attend. They too need to know Jesus and receive a good education.
The offerings your children give will provide playground equipment for the children. After enough funds have been received for the playground equipment remaining funds will be used to finish the plumbing. If more funds are raised we will help to complete more buildings for the orphanage and school.
What a big opportunity to help kids around the world know Jesus! With our prayers and our offerings let’s REACH OUT to the children of Manipur.
WHAT IS HELPING HANDS FOR KIDS?
HH4K is an international missions education program that gives kids an opportunity to be involved in “helping kids around the world know Jesus” through prayer and giving.
When we involve children in missions, we help disciple them by teaching them to care for and serve others. Each year, HH4K targets a project on one continent of the and invites children to join us as we help kids around the world know Jesus.
Over the last 10 years over $64,000.00 has been raised to impact kids’ lives for Jesus. Here’s how –
- 2005 INDONESIA: Furnish a Kindergarten. Children’s offerings furnished a Christian kindergarten attended by neighborhood Muslim children in Batam, Indonesia.
- 2006 KENYA: Good News for the Children of Kibera Slum. Children’s offerings helped fund an outreach project that fed and shared the Gospel message with the children of the Kibera slum.
- 2007 BULGARIA: Community Bible Clubs. Children’s offerings allowed the national director, Danka Ivanova to travel throughout Bulgaria forming Bible clubs and ministry teams to lead these clubs. These Bible clubs are still being conducted.
- 2008 GUATEMALA: Feeding Program for Children of Tecutalan, Guatemala. Children’s offerings funded a feeding program for one year that fed the children living in a local landfill. Each day the children also heard the message of the Gospel.
- 2009 PERU: Mats for Camp. Children’s offerings provided mats for children to sleep on when attending camp at the Church of God of Prophecy national campground.
- 2010 EGYPT: Furnishings for a Kindergarten. Families of the community are too poor to pay kindergarten fees. The local society (church) provides kindergarten for these children and shares the Gospel with them and their families.
- 2011 BOTSWANA: Build a Shelter. Children’s offerings purchased supplies for local members to build shelters so that the children would have a place for their Sunday School classes and outreach events.
- 2012 HAITI: Books for Kids. Children’s offerings purchase books for the orphanage library that was destroyed by the 2010 earthquake.
- 2013 RWANDA: Bring the Children Home. Helping Hands for Kids partnered with One Child Fund to raise money to purchase furnishing for the sleeping rooms in the newly constructed orphanage so that orphaned children could return.
- 2014 CENTRAL AMERICA: Walk with Jesus. Children’s offering helped provide local children’s ministers with discipleship training materials and supplies.
- 2015 KENYA: From Vision to Reality. The newly established local church at Rongai Tuala sees how a kindergarten would bless the children of the community and provide an amazing opportunity to share the Gospel with the children and their families as well. Children’s offerings will furnish the kindergarten.