The Vanderbloemen Search Group has come up 8 things you can say to communicate how much you value and treasure the time and resources your children’s ministry volunteers invest each weekend. Depending on the circumstances, use email, handwritten notes, phone calls, or other creative methods to share these encouragements with your volunteers this week. They will feel appreciated when you do!
- Your ministry flows from your relationship with Jesus.
- You are not a baby sitter.
- We want you to serve where you will thrive.
- The kids look forward to seeing you each week.
- We want to know what is going on in your life.
- If you have a question- ask!
- What you do is important to the overall vision and mission of the church.
- God sees your acts of service.